Translate

Tuesday 30 July 2013

                      ! Liebster Award !

I was kindly nominated by the lovely blogger http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/leeds.html ,which I must admit was a surprise and really happy even if it was just one blogger. I am still very grateful as it is not about the number it is the amazing opportunities alongside  being able to find new exciting blogs.
For those who are not familiar with the Liebster award it is for blogs that have under 200 follower's and just helps spread the word across in a way that makes both the blogger and the nominee happy. The part that I enjoy is finding out facts about other bloggers and being able to give other bloggers a shutout which they truly deserve one, as do all the blogs on the internet. It is such  a  tremendously brave thing to speak your mind and let people into parts of your life that you may of not shared before.

The questions :
1. What is your guilty pleasure?
Like most young girls I have a sweet tooth for sweet treats ,especially chocolate ha-ha. Listening to music from the early 2000s and late 90s such as the good old Backstreet boys. My favourite was Nick and when I was five apparently I wanted to marry him hmm. not sure what I was thinking back then.
 

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
 Oh my I have quite a few a couple years ago while I was in year 8 I was in my French lesson.  I was too shy to ask to sit on another chair as the one I sat on had some gum on the back part of the chair. Towards the end of the lesson I slowly moved my seating position and forgot about the gum. Well I am sure you can guess what happened I ended up with the gum stuck to my skirt. I literally ran out of the room as soon as the bell rang.  I could not believe how unlucky I could be and to top it off my friends could  not stop laughing I wanted to die of embarrassment.


3. What is your dream job?
Working for Vogue as a editorial assistant writing about fashion and getting to experience the behind the scenes of such a magnificent magazine.
 

4. Favourite item of clothing?
 The shorts I bought from Miss Selfridges this year ,they have lace at the bottom and I searched for this exact pair on every fashion website until I spotted them in Oxford.


http://anniesinnerhappinessforstudents.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/quick-update-already-into-may-lo-and.html

5. What inspired you create your blog?
 I was struggling with major confidence issues and would spend a lot of time browsing at blogs thinking there are not enough blogs that are related to teenager's and their issues. Which is what I was going through as well as a way to stop comparing myself to others and proving to myself that I am capable of writing a blog. I hope one day I could give a little of my  advice to someone who would appreciate it and make them just a little bit happier.


6. Who's blog to you visit the most? 
I seriously am addicted to reading other peoples blogs one that I read quite a lot almost every day is a blog called http://www.runningwithspoons.com/ I just love her philosophy on life and her honest approach.
 

7. What was your best life moment?
I have yet to experience this one but for me personally would be the whole wedding experience and my first child.
 

8. What is your greatest achievement?
Last year in Media I created a psychological thriller trailer ,which involved lots of work and dedication and am proud to say I achieved and A as my overall grade could not be happier.
 

9. What is your weirdest food crave?
I am a foodie for sure I love food and think about it way too much during the day not necessarily a good thing I hope one day I will be able to have a healthy relationship with food. Anyways would be cream cheese and jam tastes like cheesecake HEAVEN ....
 

10. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would love to get the experience of going to New York I mean what a beautiful cultured city , know idea why but that is where I would pick to go.
                   


I nominate these fabulous bloggers
1. http://bostonsdiary.blogspot.co.uk/ such a sweet girl great fashion advice :)
2. http://rosesrooftop.blogspot.co.uk/ run by two awesome girls who have a great outlook on life :) 
3. http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/ what an amazing spirit this girl has :)

There are soo many amazing blogs these days wish each and everyone the best experience with blogging :)


10 questions I would like you to answer Pretty please
1. Who is that one person who puts a smile on your face everyday or animal ?
2. Where do you see yourself in 10 years ?
3. What is your favourite time of the day and what do you like to do in that time ?
4. Which do you prefer summer or winter ?
5. If you could not do one chore for the rest of your life what would it be ?
6. Favourite book or film ?
7. What's the best thing about being a blogger ?
8. Which editing device do you like to use when editing your photos
9. What are you most passionate about
10. What rule would you live by if you could choose and everyone would have to follow ?

Off to Tenerife for a week soooo Excited expect lots of photos from the trip and a different kind of post. Hope everyone is having a good summer and cant wait to share my adventure with you :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Definitely following now, stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie thank you very much! You're super sweet. We share mutual feelings- I think you have a lovely fashion style and are very sweet indeed. Enjoy your vacation and I will be preparing myself to answer these questions soon. <3

      Delete