Translate

Sunday 25 August 2013

One ingredient ICECREAM !!!!!!!!!!

Job hunting and a Recipe ..........

I cannot believe I have just one more week before I go back to college. These past few weeks have been a blur they have gone so quick. I am determined to get myself a part time job all my excuses are out of the window ,which means I am ready to start handing in cv's in hope I will be hired. Handed in 4 cv's so far will just have to be patient. focusing on driving again as it still  a struggle taking it one step further trying out the intensive course.

the first post I ever wrote I mention that I include  a few recipes occasionally. I have been meaning too for a while. I always plan at least 5 posts in advance. Switching things up; first ever recipe (well can hardly call it a recipe as it is so darn easy to make that is if you like bananas).

Step1. You will need at least 3 medium sized bananas.

step 2. Carefully break each banana into chunks then lay it on a flat surface in this case I used a    cookie tray.

step3. Place the banana chunks into a freezer for at least 3 hours until fully frozen.

step 4. Equipment needed is a food processor do not worry if you don't have one. A blender will work just fine or worst case scenario (just eat the frozen chunks still tastes good right ?) pulse on high for a few seconds at a time making sure you keep scraping the sides down estimated time : 5 minutes until the mixture is a nice creamy soft serve consistency.

Step 5.  For presentation I chose to put it in a teacup for a nice vintage touch.
Tastes really yummy and for added flavour add a drop of vanilla extract vanilla makes everything taste 1000 times better.

1 comment:

  1. that looks yummy in my tummy ;-)

    http://iced-wolf.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete